We Are Building Success!
Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority (SIGA)
Through the operation of six First Nations gaming entertainment destinations, The Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority (SIGA) is strengthening the lives of First Nations people through employment, economic growth, and positive community relations.
“What drives us is our sense of purpose – whether its supporting cultural, recreational and sporting events (First Nation or non-First Nation) or supplying scholarships to First Nations students, who may otherwise not have been able to fund their education and achieve their goals.” Zane Hansen, President & CEO
- 1875 – The number of people SIGA employs.
- 65% – The percentage of employees who are First Nations people.
- 45% – The percentage of SIGA’s management team who are women.SIGA casinos entertain over 4.5 million guests annually.
- $800 million – The amount of money SIGA has generated for beneficiaries, far too great to count.
- And that’s because of another number…100% …the amount of SIGA’s profits that go back into the province and its communities.