The Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority is the operator of six First Nations casinos in Saskatchewan. The casinos are conveniently located across the province:
- Bear Claw Casino & Hotel (White Bear First Nation near Carlyle)
- Dakota Dunes Casino (Whitecap Dakota First Nation near Saskatoon)
- Gold Eagle Casino (Mosquito First Nation in North Battleford)
- Living Sky Casino (Nekaneet First Nation in Swift Current)
- Northern Lights Casino (Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation in Prince Albert)
- Painted Hand Casino (Kahkewistahaw First Nation in Yorkton).
SIGA casinos entertain over 4.5 million guests annually, and has close to 1,900 employees, 66 per cent of whom are First Nations. The entertainment company is currently ranked in Saskatchewan’s top 25 companies with annual revenues over $260M and net profits over $80M.
SIGA casinos offer entertainment and excitement, including 2,120 slot machines, 56 live table games, live on stage entertainment and a full line of food and beverage services with SIGA staff providing traditional First Nations hospitality and service which is second to none.
Video: Featuring Bear Claw Casino and Hotel