Please note that the submission period for the 2013 SIGA First Nations Scholarship Awards has now closed.
At SIGA, we take pride in our commitment to providing opportunities for First Nations people. This commitment is realized through the SIGA First Nations Scholarship Awards. Since 2008, SIGA has provided $25,000 annually in scholarship funds to eligible First Nations students in Saskatchewan.
SIGA SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
- Applications accepted beginning June 1
- Deadline is October 1
- Two $5000 scholarships will be awarded to students in Information Technology, Bachelor of Commerce (majoring in HR, Accounting, Finance or Marketing), Hospitality and Tourism Management, or to students pursuing a Masters or Ph.D in any field.
- Two $2500 scholarships will be awarded to students studying Communications or Electronics.
- Ten $1000 scholarships will be awarded to eligible students in any other field.
The SIGA First Nations Scholarship Awards provide opportunities to encourage education and continued learning. At SIGA, we look forward to providing scholarship opportunities for young people to successfully achieve career goals within SIGA and the broader community.
Employees of SIGA are not eligible to receive a scholarship, as SIGA has other programs in place for employees. Children and family members of employees are welcome to apply
If you have questions, require technical assistance, or would like more information, please contact Lillian Denton at (306)477-7777 or email email@example.com.
Please note that you will be asked to attach the following at the end of your scholarship application before submitting:
- Your most recent transcripts
- Confirmation of enrolment
- Cover letter and resume
You can upload up to 5 files for a total of 10MB. These files can be either images (JPEG, GIF or PNG), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, PDF, plain text, video or audio files.