If casino gambling is becoming a concern for you, perhaps it is time to take a break. The SIGA Voluntary Self Exclusion Program is a resource to assist patrons who believe it is in their best interest to take an extended break from gambling in the casino. Contained in the Voluntary Self Exclusion brochure is information on the Voluntary Self-Exclusion program.
To enroll in the Voluntary Self Exclusion Program, a patron must make a specific request. The request can be made at any SIGA casino site. Once the request is made, the patron will meet with a SIGA staff member who has responsibility for Self Exclusion enrollments. (Usually Senior Management or Security).
Please be advised: An individual cannot enroll someone else into the Voluntary Self Exclusion Program.
Off-site enrollment into the Self Exclusion Program is also provided at SIGA’s Central Office. (By appointment only)
- Identification is gathered and confirmed;
- A Self Exclusion enrollment form is filled out;
- Patron chooses length of Self Exclusion (6 months to 5 years);
- Patron’s picture is taken;
- The forms are signed and dated by staff member and patron;
- Self Exclusion package of resources is provided to patron.
Terms and Conditions:
- Self Exclusion means a patron is banned from all casinos in Saskatchewan. This includes all six SIGA casinos and both SaskGaming casinos (Casino Regina and Casino Moose Jaw).
- Minimum length of self exclusion is six months.
- Self Exclusion files are kept confidential. They are only shared with those responsible for the Self Exclusion program.
- Patron’s player club card is cancelled and patron’s name is removed from mailing lists.
- Breaching a Self Exclusion agreement, by entering a SIGA or SaskGaming casino while on Self Exclusion, can result in charges and a fine.
- Excluded persons are not eligible to receive any winnings, credits, cash or any other reward.
- A patron can request their Self Exclusion to be lifted (only after six months). A Reinstatement Request Form must be completed and sent to the Manager of Responsible Gaming at SIGA Central Office.
For ending a voluntary self exclusion, please fill out a Request for Reinstatement Form. Send this form to the Manager of Responsible Gaming at SIGA’s Central Office.